📗 Free Preview Version
In this report, I'll cover:
- How AI creates the new data monetization economy?
- How generative AI is changing the way builders develop software?
- How to monetize the future of data-driven economy?
Section 1: Key Market Trends
(1) Monetizing derivative data:
- Derivative data products are becoming increasingly popular as companies seek to monetize the vast amounts of data available on the internet. Companies can extract, analyze, and package data from multiple sources to create valuable insights for their customers.
- SimilarWeb provides data on website rankings, traffic sources, competitor analysis, and online behavior for businesses looking to improve their online presence.
- Crunchbase, Dealroom, and Pitchbook provide information on companies and startups, including contact information, team members, funding, merger and acquisition, and industry trends.
- Ahrefs and SEMrush provides insights for keyword research, keyword trends and ad cost analysis.
- BuzzSumo provides insights into 5 billion trending articles, social sharing, and backlinks.
(2) Automate SQL database creation with AI:
- With the rise of AI, you can now convert text into SQL databases without extensive coding knowledge. Users can input keywords that describe the query and generate optimized SQL database schemas.
- AI Query helps you generate complex SQL in seconds.
- Airops automatically generates SQL queries and provides various features such as query optimization, suggestion, automated documentation writing, and query updating.
- AI Helper Bot matches your input with a database schema automatically. The platform supports languages such as English, Spanish, German, and more.
- Text2SQL.AI translates plain English prompts to SQL with AI.